Question about Front Window setup

Acc15ord

n3wb
Reaction score
hello all,
I apologize if this is the wrong area for this question. I am new and made this account to ask this one question haha
I currently settled for a "Hidden Spy Camera,1080P HD WiFi Mini Camera Portable Wireless Security Cameras Video Recorder IP Camera" that I got from Amazon. I have bought tested and returned countless cameras for my setup and this one has turned out to be the best and offers a program for windows platform which opens up more options...so my question is: Is there anything I can do to reduce or eliminate this reflection of the vertical blinds from the window? I've added the picture for an example . Some other things to mention: The way apartment is setup this is the only window with any sort of view torwards the front door area, and i currently have the camera hidden inside of a planter box that sits on the window sill...Night picture is great and the day time still shows enough of an image but it drives me crazy..
Any suggestions? I appreciate it
IMG_20210322_084748.jpg

below is the current camera i have with the optional lense attachment

61B-eEwkGrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
The best you can do is affix the lens right to the glass with tape. You’ll see immediate benefits of doing so. If you’re feeling thrifty you can also build a small paper enclosure to keep the light out.

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Agree, move the lens to directly behind the window glass.
I have a cam located behind the front window, capturing the front porch & into the yard...

1616438894637.png