Question about RTSP Stream and ONVIF

idanny76

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using a TruVision NVR INTERLOGIX | TVN-1108S-2T that has 8 channels. The performance is not as I would like. Having to run all 8 cameras on the low stream RSTP. If I have the High RSTP some cameras will not work, because of low resources. I am trying to figure this all out. Question: Will it affect the NVR if I am also using the YI Home app at the same time? By having the NVR pulling stream from the cameras at the same time as the app also sending stream to the Yi Home app or Kami App make the cameras overload? I am using yi-hack-MStar (GitHub - roleoroleo/yi-hack-MStar: Custom firmware for Yi 1080p camera based on MStar platform) for my Yi 1080P 360 cameras.

I got the NVR free from my brother and just wanted to have the longer recording storage free. But the Yi app has good functionality that the NVR does not. The PTZ function on the NVR does not work. I would also like to have the NVR record on 1080p, but I guess thats too much to ask for. The NVR gets for overloaded that the video freezes and it basically is not functional. Any suggestion or help will greatly be appreciated, thank you.