Quick Damage Check and Getaway

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
At :32 the driver switches on the emergency flashers and that left rear won't flash so she likely lost her lamp/lens and/or it was damaged when she hit something or someone hit her.

In any event, looks like a typical July 4th night in warm San Jose and young girls with time on their hands and gas in the tank...God bless 'em! :cool:

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The one chick defies stereotypes if you know what I mean LOL.

Was that time lapsed or did they fly down that fast?

What was the old dude doing - someone was in that SUV with the drivers seat pulled way back - maybe he was a peeping tom on some action LOL.

Had an incident like this and when called out the punk kids claimed they didn't hit the car, yet I have them on video doing exactly this and saying "I can't believe you hit that car man. I think I can buff this out." I showed them the video and was like I can either show to your parents and the cops or you can pay for the repairs.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
The one chick defies stereotypes if you know what I mean LOL.

Was that time lapsed or did they fly down that fast?

What was the old dude doing - someone was in that SUV with the drivers seat pulled way back - maybe he was a peeping tom on some action LOL.

Had an incident like this and when called out the punk kids claimed they didn't hit the car, yet I have them on video doing exactly this and saying "I can't believe you hit that car man. I think I can buff this out." I showed them the video and was like I can either show to your parents and the cops or you can pay for the repairs.
The first part of the video in color is sped up. That was our neighbor talking to a friend in the SUV. I think when that car suddenly stops it scared him and he headed back in the house for safety. My LPR camera did record their license plate when they came down that street at the beginning. There have been several hit and run accidents up that hill in the past.