recomended POE camera installers in Philadelphia area ??

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We are looking at moving to a new house in Phildelphia are. It has stone all the way around. I was intersted in knowing if there are recommend installers in the area? I only neet the cable run and someone creative with mounting the outdoor cameras? Post-mounting and maybe one brried cable to the street - about 65 feet. It is vlery low crime area. I am fine with blue iris set up but not particularly good at running cable. I have Dahua cams and looking at a 5 or 6 camera system which would be in the basement ( which is already partially above ground).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We are looking at moving to a new house in Phildelphia are. It has stone all the way around. I was intersted in knowing if there are recommend installers in the area? I only neet the cable run and someone creative with mounting the outdoor cameras? Post-mounting and maybe one brried cable to the street - about 65 feet. It is vlery low crime area. I am fine with blue iris set up but not particularly good at running cable. I have Dahua cams and looking at a 5 or 6 camera system which would be in the basement ( which is already partially above ground).

Thanks in advance for any recommendations
A local electrician that has been certified for low voltage work. Check all references.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For local help and pricing, I suggest you do this: Go to the Better Business Bureau here. Up at the top, type in to search for a desired category and type in your city, state. I suggest you deal only with the ones accredited by the BBB and with an A+ rating.

Below are 2 category searches in your area, 1 for "LOW VOLTAGE CONTRACTORS" as suggested by @looney2ns and one for "VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM".

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For local help and pricing, I suggest you do this: Go to the Better Business Bureau here. Up at the top, type in to search for a desired category and type in your city, state. I suggest you deal only with the ones accredited by the BBB and with an A+ rating.

Below are 2 category searches in your area, 1 for "LOW VOLTAGE CONTRACTORS" as suggested by @looney2ns and one for "VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM".

Thank you and loony2ns. I will look there but also wanted to give preference to any forum members!!