Reminder: Spring Forward 2021

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Ever get that feeling when your phone's alarm clock wakes you up on a tranquil morning but you still feel cranky. Well, don't blame the alarm clock, blame Spring Forward! Set your clocks ahead by one hour America. :rofl:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks Arjun. I need to look into the software that automatically sync's the time on my NVR's with my computer clock.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks Arjun. I need to look into the software that automatically sync's the time on my NVR's with my computer clock.
Wasn't sure if you are asking about a program to do the same if so here is one: NetTime - Network Time Synchronization Tool So if you have a always on computer system this very small application can act as a NTP server which all other network appliances can be sync'd to. Ideally your firewall should be the NTP server or one that is the master clock like a dedicated GPS / NTP server.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Wasn't sure if you are asking about a program to do the same if so here is one: NetTime - Network Time Synchronization Tool So if you have a always on computer system this very small application can act as a NTP server which all other network appliances can be sync'd to. Ideally your firewall should be the NTP server or one that is the master clock like a dedicated GPS / NTP server.
Thank you. I will look into using it.