Remote control a window of Blue Iris?

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on how to remote control a window of Bl from ipad or other pc. Application: I’m running BI in a Two display pc with streaming software to YouTube. The OBS software is taking the left monitor to stream while the right displays the OBS and the YouTube window. I have 5 cameras defined in this version of BI and locally expand to full screen various cameras when the subject matter is more interesting ( eagle nest viewing cameras) .
My BI and streaming pc is remote physically ( 3rd floor attic) . I watch with iPad around the house but don’t live in 3rd floor. Is there a way to literally move the mouse controlling BI locally and have the remote screens not be blanked out?
Thanks, rob
picture of Marge 10 year old with 10 “kids”
YouTube feed

Attachments

Edcfish

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
First, very cool!

Do you use UI3 to view the cameras on your ipad?

Reaction score
First, very cool!

Do you use UI3 to view the cameras on your ipad?
I do for a different server ( same camera) but that won’t change what the display is showing. The solution is probably a remote software app and not BI. But I’m new at most apps. Years ago I dialled up my dad’s phone with his computer ready to answer and I could move the mouse on his screen. We’d have mouse wars. That’s sort of what I’m looking for. But local , not dial up. Pic for reward!

Attachments

Edcfish

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
it still may not do what you are wanting, but there are some ways to send commands to BI. I don't use any of them but have read about them in the help file. I think somewhere above page 200.

as far a a remote control app...i like remote utilites which is has a free license option that i use for remote access to off site PCs (not BI related tho) It does not blank the remote screen.

Reaction score
Chrome Remote Desktop (very easy to setup and is mostly flawless), Teamviewer, Windows Remote Desktop (which is what I use but a pain when Windows Update changes things).

Reaction score
it still may not do what you are wanting, but there are some ways to send commands to BI. I don't use any of them but have read about them in the help file. I think somewhere above page 200.

as far a a remote control app...i like remote utilites which is has a free license option that i use for remote access to off site PCs (not BI related tho) It does not blank the remote screen.
Thank you both for feedback. I installed RemoteUtilities and it does exactly what I wanted.
this is a 11 week old eaglet named Flora.... short for fluoride ..Marges 9th eaglet!9495FC8D-A8E9-4F05-8DFE-616DAFA23D8F.png