Reolink FE-P 6MP 360° Panoramic Indoor Fisheye Camera with Built-in Siren & Two-Way Audio

greg_mitch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
After having some reasonable success with my Reolink POE doorbell and 2 of the Reolink Duo 2 POE cameras in Blue Iris, I decided to try out the new $110 Reolink 6MP 360° fisheye camera for an interior front door camera to catch who answers the front door, who is outside the front door when open, and a view down the entry corridor after the door is closed.

I am fairly impressed with the picture quality and BIs ability to dewarp during playback. I was using a Dahua 5MP IPC-HDBW3541F-AS-M aimed at the front door from inside and could only ever see the back of the head of the person answering the door and the person standing outside the door. I never got the approach to the door or what they did after they entered.

I like that this camera looks like a smoke detector as well, so it blends pretty well.

Before:
frontentry.20231031_070041107.13.jpg

After:
frontdoorfisheye.20231115_065929313.14.jpg

Camera settings in BI:
Reolink FE-P BI Settings.png

The main is:
/bcs/channel0_main.bcs?channel=0&stream=0&user={id}&password={pw}

The sub is:
/bcs/channel0_sub.bcs?channel=0&stream=0&user={id}&password={pw}

Installed photos -
reolink fep front.png
reolink fep side.png

There is also a version in all black.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I see they configured it a lot like the doorbell with a POE version and a dual band Wi-Fi version that has an Ethernet port (but not POE) and runs off 12VDC (doorbell is12-24VAC 50/60Hz, DC 24V). :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have two Reolink FE-P deployed and am using the latest BlueIris version on a Windows 11 Intel Nuc 11th gen. Everything is optimized, and for the most part, I'm getting good performance.

My question is: I'm still getting used to the 360 view (image attached) and want to venture and see what other options are available. I've edited the Reolink WebUI for one of the 360 cams and set it to Expansion mode instead of Fisheye, and this is what BI is picking up (image attached) ..... Does anyone know the respective RTSP URL addresses/parameters to take better advantage of the FE-P multi-lense features? All help is appreciated. Thank you.

1704770818379.png
1704771100865.png
1704771223857.png

greg_mitch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Mine is wall mounted, so I don't have that option in the Reolink app.

Are you saying that if you change the setting from the Reolink webUI it is changing the image served to BI? Interesting and will pay attention to see if you figure it out.

I would play with channel in the stream profiles to see if they create multiple channels when you select the multi-view option.

Reaction score
Mine is wall mounted, so I don't have that option in the Reolink app.

Are you saying that if you change the setting from the Reolink webUI it is changing the image served to BI? Interesting and will pay attention to see if you figure it out.

I would play with channel in the stream profiles to see if they create multiple channels when you select the multi-view option.
Yes, exactly! When I change the setting in the ReoLink WebUI without changing any BI settings, the image served is the image with boxes I attached. Seems like I should be able to tune the Cam RTSP URL to get a different view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

greg_mitch

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I was able to duplicate what you are seeing only from the web interface for the camera. Doing this from the Reolink app doesn't appear to change the BI stream.

My guess is that the Reolink camera doesn't have enough hardware to stream 4 simultaneous feeds.

I would try different numbers in the:

/h265Preview_01_main

Or using what I have been using for my cameras:

/bcs/channel0_main.bcs?channel=0&stream=0&user=.......