Reolonk LAN doorbell No Video

mbh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can log in via the IP on every browser, but can not get a feed in BI for the life of me, any ideas or has anyone ran into this issue before?

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I can log in via the IP on every browser, but can not get a feed in BI for the life of me, any ideas or has anyone ran into this issue before?
Make sure you've turned on / toggled RTSP or RTMP on in the web interface. If that doesn't work, you may need to try the reolink desktop app.

It sounds like you can view video in the browser or reolink phone app, is that correct?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1^^^.
Open browser and log into db's webGUI using its IP address, username and password.

Go to "Device Settings" (the gear symbol at upper right) => "Network" => "Advanced" (scroll down) => "Port Settings" and enable RTMP, RTSP and ONVIF then click on "Save" at lower right.

mbh

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You guys are amazing! Thank you so much! I was having to change all of the IP's for Andy's camera's and I was like oh this one will be easy, NOPE.

@TonyR that you for the in-depth write up, really made, making the changes easier.