Restore BI Status Window

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I periodically look at the BI camera status page to check triggers on cameras. This time I double clicked on the open "Status" window and it maximized. Now I cannot restore the status window to the typical 1/4 window size. There is only an "X" close button on top right. I have tried all the keyboard shortcuts to restore, right clicking, rebooted, etc, but no luck. I am running ver 5.4.5.3. Maybe this version has a bug with the restore/minimize buttons on top right missing. Does anyone else see a restore button on the status page?

1636298798820.png

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Already tried every combo of clicks. It opens the camera settings that is underneath the status window. Anyone have regular restore button in upper right corner on their version?

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
I can double click the blue at top of screen on it minimizes and expanded on version 5.5.2.1 plus my X works

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am running ver 5.4.5.3. Maybe this version has a bug with the restore/minimize buttons on top right missing. Does anyone else see a restore button on the status page?
I'm running v 5.4.7.11 and if open status, then double-click on its edge it'll maximize, once it is maximized, clicking on the X in the upper right will close it, then the next time you click on the graph it's max again

=OR=

instead of X'ing out the maxed window if I double-click the border again it'll go down to minimized;I can then shrink or stretch the edges to suit; I can then X it to close it and the next time I open it, it remembers the size.

Definitely a bug in your version.