RMTP url for Wanscam HW0045

Reaction score
According to title i'm looking for the correct syntax for RMTP url for HW0045. I have been in contact with Wanscam and this is the answer i get : "The camera background will have the RTMP settings on browser webpage,but dont have the url for it. ". Not very goog. Does anyone on this forum know this url? The browser is Internet Explorer and maybe there is a log or some other way to find this RMTP? Hope someone can help.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you mean RTMP, I found this URL below at Camlytics ==>> here.

It lists "rtmp:/Camera-IP/bcs/channel0_main.bcs?token=[TOKEN]&channel=0&stream=0"

NOTE: Use 2 slashes after "rtmp:", the forum software won't allow 2 to posted consecutively.

Reaction score
If you mean RTMP, I found this URL below at Camlytics ==>> here.

It lists "rtmp:/Camera-IP/bcs/channel0_main.bcs?token=[TOKEN]&channel=0&stream=0"

NOTE: Use 2 slashes after "rtmp:", the forum software won't allow 2 to posted consecutively.
I have tried it in OBS Studio and i get no errors, but i get no stream either. Excuse an amateur but what does TOKEN mean in this context?

Reaction score
The stream key given to you by YouTube or the streaming server, etc. for authentication.
I use exactly the same RTMP url without the TOKEN in OBS Studio and streamed it on YouTube and it worked very well. I will probably give up the attempt to stream this Wanscam camera. According to Wanscam the camera is streamed on to Internet Explorer using RMTP url but they could not supply me with it. Maybe it's possible to figure out what the camera sends to the browser? Thanks for your effort.