SADP Tool

itservice

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does SADP Tool only work on Hikvision Cam and NVR ?

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
SADP is only for Hikvision devices (Hikvision branded or with 3rd party names, but it must be Hikvision hardware).

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What are you trying to accomplish and what model Logitech cam?

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So that camera doesn't support a static ip. You will need to use your router to map the ip address to it manually. Essetially the router sees the mac address of the camera and assigns (dhcp) a reserved ip address to it. I had to do that to get a 700 to work with BI.

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Actually you might consider selling the camera on Ebay as they bring quite a price ($200) and buying something better.
Just a thought!

itservice

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Actually you might consider selling the camera on Ebay as they bring quite a price ($200) and buying something better.
Just a thought!
So that camera doesn't support a static ip. You will need to use your router to map the ip address to it manually. Essetially the router sees the mac address of the camera and assigns (dhcp) a reserved ip address to it. I had to do that to get a 700 to work with BI.
I can get it to work with BI that setup on my home Ip and sub net the is on it's own IP and sub net

itservice

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just a thought!
I know I'm just trying to see if I can get it to work. I've already got 7 Hikvision DS and a Dahua PTZ ordered
Thanks for the info

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh sorry. I don't think it will be possible unless you put it on the subnet served by your router along with the NVR.

The suggestion to check the Logitech forum is a good thougt as well.