Sannce Annke I31G IP camera stand-alone use.

Reaction score
So this camera came in a set of 4 with a dvr off ebay, but i had a small project that i needed an IP camera for, and the set wasnt currently being used so i thought id temp use one of the camera's by itself. Here are the details of getting this to happen, it is a common board with plenty of guides already i know but there are a few details specific to this firmware likely.

• So first its POE only, so you need an adapter or injector, then its static IP, i used wireshark to sniff for traffic from it and found it on 10.0.0.111.
  • So i changed my PC IP to 10.0.0.100, and then could access its very primitive web interface on (no video playback was possible though) user: admin pass: [empty]
  • From here i was able to read the website javascripts to find the video stream urls which open in vlc:
    rtsp:/10.0.0.111:554/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100
    rtsp:/10.0.0.111:554/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=1.sdp?real_stream--rtp-caching=100
  • once connected via telnet, i used the help command to find the command to enable DHCP:
    netitf -dhcp 1
This setting persists between boots, and is immediate, so you will have to change your PC IP back to DHCP again and reconnect with telnet if you need to.