Sd card record.

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it possible to record 24/7 to the micro sd card? I only see motion plus timing.i have the huisun Ptz with alarm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
Sure. In the storage / record schedule tab, edit the schedule for 'timing' (dark blue) whenever you want it to record.
The file size is limited by what you have set in local configuration / Record File Settings (even for stuff dumped to SD card.)
Recordings don't show up in the search list of the playback page until they are completed and written out, but it will
record continuously if you like.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
and if you just want to record on motion (instead of constantly), you set the record schedule to green:
mini-ptz-record-schedule.PNG
and Enable Motion Detection like so:
mini-ptz-record-to-sd-on-motion.PNG
'Trigger Channel' appears to be the checkbox that controls recording video ('capture' seems to refer to still images only).
And as usual, be sure to use IE browser for best results...

Interpon

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have my hiks running sd card too..cannot get sd card to record for my v2 imporx. Tried all the above. It formatted but will not record. It does record ivms4200

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I have my hiks running sd card too..cannot get sd card to record for my v2 imporx. Tried all the above. It formatted but will not record. It does record ivms4200

Does it format all the way like to 100% or to 4%-8% then suddenly format completed? I had issue with my 4x cam SD card module that I had to repair it to make it work for me. Do a search under my username and there a post all about it.

Bill

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wish the video playback was like hikvision style. Instead of bunch of files.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
try rebooting the cam after formatting?

if still no workie, post your 'storage /record schedule' and 'events / motions detection' screens...

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I didn't like the layout of the video playback menu so I bought a mini nvr from amazon.lets see how it turns out.

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
yeah, not very sophisticated, but it can work.
i just use my cam's sd cards as one form of backup for my BI system...
it's ok if you know what time something might have happened,
but not for general 'show me everything interesting that happened' type of review...