SD49225XA-HNR Anyone have one?

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't expect anyone here to send you this "Secret Firmware" unless you are buying the camera or camera's from them. As above if you get stuck and your supplier can not help send me a pm and will sort you out with it but I will warn you that you update it at your own risk as always with any firmware.

corel

n3wb
Reaction score
Don't expect anyone here to send you this "Secret Firmware" unless you are buying the camera or camera's from them. As above if you get stuck and your supplier can not help send me a pm and will sort you out with it but I will warn you that you update it at your own risk as always with any firmware.
That is true what you said, however finally my supplier has sent to me the firmware update!!! so good news, I have been talking with Angy, and as you said nobody like to share the firmware unless if you buy from them. So if somebody need this firmware I can post here the link to download it directly.

Sharing is live and live if sharing, and thanks again guys,

Samckatz

n3wb
Reaction score
That is true what you said, however finally my supplier has sent to me the firmware update!!! so good news, I have been talking with Angy, and as you said nobody like to share the firmware unless if you buy from them. So if somebody need this firmware I can post here the link to download it directly.

Can you please provide me with a link to the firmware? Also did it fix the Auto Tracking on the DH-SD49425XB-HNR?
Thanks in advance

as-systems

n3wb
Reaction score

Can you send me the link to the firmware?
Would be very grateful to you.

kc8hnz

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking to pick one of these up from Andy's @EMPIRETECANDY Amazon store this week, what mounting solutions are people using? I like the looks of the corner mounts with a pendant.

mashak

n3wb
Reaction score
Please anyone can share to me that damn firmware!? Why dahua did this? My dealer says that it doesn’t support auto tracking now!