SD49225XA-HNR ONVIF triggers

8trek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
About a year ago I purchased this camera based on a recommendation in this forum. Happy with the camera however recently not able to get any external triggers from this camera. I've been trying to figure out what changed and different things but no luck. Basically just want to get alerts only when it gets triggered. Is there someone out there with this camera that wouldn't mind sharing their settings that is using external triggers? Here's my current info:

using latest BI version, haven't updated the firmware on this camera as was told would break the auto tracking function, bought from Andy, using Generic/ONVIF, *RTSP H.264/H.265/MJPG/MPEG4,
stream profiles: main set to MediaProfile_channel1_mainstream = /cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif sub set to MediaProfile_channel1_substream = /cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1&unicast=true&proto=Onvif
get ONVIF trigger events is checked, ONVIF source is 000 and 000. discovery/ONVIF port is 80
only thing checked in trigger tab is ONVIF/camera events... with the latest BI version I haven't looked into what the new configure tab does or is for and haven't messed with, not using any AI for this camera

8trek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
okay this is weird, as soon as i posted now it's working, the only thing i did was check on the config button next to ONVIF/camera events which is a new feature but didn't do anything with it, now when i open this config option the listen for section at the bottom appears different with green check boxes next to all the pre-filled stuff about profiles, contains, node path, etc. I also did go into the web interface of the camera and have noticed the enable motion detection under the video section from time to time will check it self on it's on after unchecking. Keep in mind I only want a trigger from the smart plan / deep ivs portion of the camera so maybe this has to be set regardless. I have the area setting cleared out cause i don't want triggers unless the smart plan / deep ivs detects something.