Shared Devices Live Playback - IVMS 4200

Reaction score
We have 6 separate sub organisations and each have its own HIK Vision CCTV Setup. We can view live playback at Headquarters by login to ivms 4200 their respective usernames. Now they have shared the devices with us and we are able to view live playback in HIK-Connect app on iphone but ivms 4200 don't show any device. However, live playback is available in EZVIZ. Any solution ???

Reaction score
Try updating iVMS-4200 to the latest version.
Thank you - that solved the issue
Now I have another problem, one of my outlet NVR is showing that this device is added by other users. How can I check, who has added my device and how can I can I rest ??

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You can't check who added it.

If it is one of the latest firmwares, locally (with monitor and mouse) you can go to the P2P section and unbound it from whatever Hik-connect account that added it.

If the latest firmware on the device does not have the option to unbound it, you should contact whoever sold you the device and ask for support. If it is an official Hikvision dealer they can ask Hikvision to remove the serial number from Hik-connect P2P network.

Reaction score
Thank you
Little bit problem solved. Now on adding its asks verification cod and upon verification code, it says adding failed

Image attached - what may be the problem, the NVR is showing status as Online

Attachments

Reaction score
Yes, probably that person since two days. On adding this device via Hik-Connect iphone app, it says, weak code don't allow, please modify to a stronger code.

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Old devices/firmwares came with 6 letters verification code, like XJYAMK.

New devices/firmwares make you create 8 letters verification codes, and you have to mix letters/numbers.

Change the verification code on the device.