Showing Password in CamHi App

ChristianV

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

i have a Problem. I searched the net but I can’t found a solution. Maybe you can help me.
I have two sv3c cameras and everything works fine. I used a Samsung smartphone with CamHi 7.0.15. now I changed my mobile phone to a newer Samsung. But I forgot my password. Is there a chance to show the old password in CamHi. I have still the old phone in use.
Ore is a reset from the cameras necessary?

Thanks Christian

Laitram

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

i have a Problem. I searched the net but I can’t found a solution. Maybe you can help me.
I have two sv3c cameras and everything works fine. I used a Samsung smartphone with CamHi 7.0.15. now I changed my mobile phone to a newer Samsung. But I forgot my password. Is there a chance to show the old password in CamHi. I have still the old phone in use.
Ore is a reset from the cameras necessary?

Thanks Christian
Hi , no not possible to Show the Password in CamHi or CamHi Pro . Normally the camera has a reset button right by the MicroSD Card ( to hold pressed for 8 sec ). If not you might have to open the case and give us the picture of the Optic electronic module and we will be able to figure-out witch pin on one of the connector to reset the camera to it s Default Value.
There used to be a way to ( Network Reset ) the password with the search Camera App. but i think it was removed for safety reason.

Let us know if you succeded.