Sitting In The Street

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This looks like a young male who was attempting to do something in the middle of the street. Each time he walks out to the center of that busy road, a car interrupts him. At one point he seems to get a little frustrated with all the cars. He finally succeeds at around the 3:19 mark, but only for about 3 seconds. While all this is going on, if you look around you might spot someone practicing with a bow and arrow. Also, a horse makes a brief appearance.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This looks like a young male who was attempting to do something in the middle of the street. Each time he walks out to the center of that busy road, a car interrupts him. At one point he seems to get a little frustrated with all the cars. He finally succeeds at around the 3:19 mark, but only for about 3 seconds. While all this is going on, if you look around you might spot someone practicing with a bow and arrow. Also, a horse makes a brief appearance.

Now that’s called an overview.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
He seems to have something like a skateboard deck at the beginning of the video that he throws on the verge. It looks to me as if he was trying to place a DSLR camera in between the centre lines of the road, maybe with a view to it capturing him skating down the road? I'm guessing he gave up because it was too busy. Probably a TikTok or YT project. Film yourself tearing down the road on your skateboard right under an SUV with the final action being the now swerving suv crushing the camera to cheers of "cut" from the peanut gallery. One of those that earns you thousands or a trip to the grave yard. Of course that's not the script, but people rarely stick to the script in B movies. :)

As for thehorse and bow and arrow, maybe the next scene if he survives the 1st?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
He seems to have something like a skateboard deck at the beginning of the video that he throws on the verge. It looks to me as if he was trying to place a DSLR camera in between the centre lines of the road, maybe with a view to it capturing him skating down the road? I'm guessing he gave up because it was too busy. Probably a TikTok or YT project. Film yourself tearing down the road on your skateboard right under an SUV with the final action being the now swerving suv crushing the camera to cheers of "cut" from the peanut gallery. One of those that earns you thousands or a trip to the grave yard. Of course that's not the script, but people rarely stick to the script in B movies. :)

As for thehorse and bow and arrow, maybe the next scene if he survives the 1st?
I think you might be right about the camera. He seems to make a motion of wrapping something around his neck just before he gets to sit down in the street. So the camera might have been attached to a neck strap or lanyard.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Did you get a video of the person that did the donuts in the intersection just above him?
Yes, those were a couple of different donuts. They didn't make the cut. I think at most it was maybe 2 donuts one time, and a single donut another time. Also, there was a burnout that you can still see. These drivers need to take lessons from the Mustang driver who did the 7 complete donuts. :)