Smart PSS exporting issues.

ChooChooman74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am trying to export some video of some suspicious activity using SmartPSS. I am selecting a clip using the scissors button approximately 12:10 to 12:13 and downloading as MP4. Smart PSS is exporting 13:10 to 14:10. What am I doing wrong?

Screen Shot 03-30-17 at 03.02 PM.PNG

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Nothing, seems like a DST bug in SmartPSS. The thread below refers to the Mac version of SmartPSS, but IIRC, the Windows version does the same thing.

MacOS SmartPSS 2.0 exporting clips via the scissor tool off by one hour

The workaround I first started to use was to write down the proper begin/end times, then go back and clip one hour earlier. So in your case, export 11:10 to 11:13.

Lately it's been easier for me (on my Mac) to do a QuickTime screen capture of the SmartPSS playback window.

ChooChooman74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nothing, seems like a DST bug in SmartPSS. The thread below refers to the Mac version of SmartPSS, but IIRC, the Windows version does the same thing.

MacOS SmartPSS 2.0 exporting clips via the scissor tool off by one hour

The workaround I first started to use was to write down the proper begin/end times, then go back and clip one hour earlier. So in your case, export 11:10 to 11:13.

Lately it's been easier for me (on my Mac) to do a QuickTime screen capture of the SmartPSS playback window.
Thank you for the tip. I will try that next time!

Reaction score
Hi! I'm having an issue when exporting video, too.
Exporting is successful but when I want to watch the video, the following appears:
This element is encoded in a format that is not compatible.
0xc00d5212

Help please! I'm using Win10.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
I am trying to export some video of some suspicious activity using SmartPSS. I am selecting a clip using the scissors button approximately 12:10 to 12:13 and downloading as MP4. Smart PSS is exporting 13:10 to 14:10. What am I doing wrong?

View attachment 16780
Update the software.. this has been fixed several updates ago..