Smart search is not working after update in SmartPss and DSSclient - Dahua XVR XVR1B04

bmarcelus

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I have a XVR model DH-XVR1B04 Dahua box with 3 cameras, yesterday im updated the system to the latest version (V4.002.0000000.1.R, Build Date: 2023-11-03) and i have a problem in SmartPss. Normally i used the Playback section in SmartPSS Lite to search movement in all the cameras with the option "SmartSearch" (drawing a grid in the screen), before the update this feature was working normally, but after the update it can't find nothing, always i have the message "The smart search result is empty". Later Im tried with the DSS express v8 client, after add my device and try to use the "smartSearch" option this software can't find nothing and i have the message "IVS motion detection video is empty".

In the XVR control panel the MotionDetection is enabled, and in Storage >> Schedule the motion option is activated too, this is really anoying if somebody can help, thanks very much.

smartPSS.jpgDSS_client.jpgCaptura de pantalla 2024-06-13 150046.pngCaptura de pantalla 2024-06-13 150059.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I dont use it but if I recall correctly, it only works for SMD..

I see you said it worked previously. I havent tested it on an XVR sorry