SMD T5442T-ze SMD Issue

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good Day All,

Ive read through some forums but can seem to find the answer.

I have Enabled MD + SMD on my Cam, leaving MD at defaults and SMD at High, but it is continuously triggering the Trees/bushes. I read just leave all the stuff default and my Trees sway a bit. Should SMD filter that out, or am I missing something?

Attachments

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think this was covered on another thread.
I understand if you go to just motion detection settings an adjust "sensitivity" setting to 0 and "threshold" to 100. It will hopefully just detect human or vehicle.

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think this was covered on another thread.
I understand if you go to just motion detection settings an adjust "sensitivity" setting to 0 and "threshold" to 100. It will hopefully just detect human or vehicle.

Cool - I've read about 9 threads, so I could have missed it, between this and IVS stuff.. IM all over the place

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think the wise Wittaj (hopefully he doesn't mind the quote?) Suggested some time ago, the SMD to be on "low" rather than "high" to identify more correct identified Human or Vehicle.

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think the wise Wittaj (hopefully he doesn't mind the quote?) Suggested some time ago, the SMD to be on "low" rather than "high" to identify more correct identified Human or Vehicle.
Will give it a shot, but at least its working now :) thanks for the help.