Software that works on the browser

dukdom

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi! I am looking for a software that works on the image that I receive in the browser. My cameras send me the image through the browser. Is there any software that analyzes license plates through the image received in a browser?

Thanks

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
How many threads can you start about the same thing??

We have already told you what you need to do. Stop creating new threads and junking up the LPR forum.

dukdom

n3wb
Reaction score
No. You have given me the idea to use Openalpr. I am looking for a software that analyzes images from a browser. Is different

dukdom

n3wb
Reaction score
True, I did not remember. I still explained myself wrong. I thought that you could do that with OpenALPT and I have seen that it is impossible. So now I was looking for other software that could do that.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We have given you the options and ways to do it. Nothing else exists.

@rahhazar looked at every different attempt that you have and more and the ways that we have told you are the only way. Do a search for his posts and see what he has attempted.

Why is it impossible to throw a cheap computer at the camera end to process OpenALPR or set up port forwarding or VPN?

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
How do you connect to the camera now? If its in another network how are you viewing it currently? If through a web browser, then how? Did you forward ports?