[SOLVED] Can’t get siren sound notification for Ajax security app

benawhile

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

I have installed an Ajax home security system including a hub which connects to our Internet hub, and my wife and myself each have the Ajax app installed on our phones.

A feature of this system is notification by a loud emergency siren sound from the phone via the Ajax app if a detector is tripped.

I have a Motorola G 73 and my wife has a Samsung Galaxy S20FE, however although we both seem to have the same settings, both with Ajax app and the phone settings, the loud Siren notification doesn’t come through on my wife’s phone, only on mine.

Can anyone help us to find the siren setting on the Samsung S20? There is a video for the S22 that shows how to reach them via accessibility>hearing enhancements>sound notifications>sound notification settings>categories.

I can’t find any equivalent setting for my Motorola either, just that mine works and my wife’s doesn’t

Reaction score
Hi

I have installed an Ajax home security system including a hub which connects to our Internet hub, and my wife and myself each have the Ajax app installed on our phones.

A feature of this system is notification by a loud emergency siren sound from the phone via the Ajax app if a detector is tripped.

I have a Motorola G 73 and my wife has a Samsung Galaxy S20FE, however although we both seem to have the same settings, both with Ajax app and the phone settings, the loud Siren notification doesn’t come through on my wife’s phone, only on mine.

Can anyone help us to find the siren setting on the Samsung S20? There is a video for the S22 that shows how to reach them via accessibility>hearing enhancements>sound notifications>sound notification settings>categories.

I can’t find any equivalent setting for my Motorola either, just that mine works and my wife’s doesn’t
Hello!

To get the most accurate answer to your question, please address it to our Technical Support team.

You can contact them via:

Email – support@ajax.systems
Telegram – Ajax Technical Support

Or call:

+38 (044) 538 13 10
+38 (066) 022 44 32
+38 (068) 597 36 07
0 (800) 331 911

benawhile

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you
In the end we re-installed the app on my wife's phone and all seems to work properly now. solved