Sperm Donor - When you think it’s impossible

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I honestly feel at some point a person has seen, heard, read it all in their lifetime. In 2024, that personal view I hold is no longer valid as the entire world is just upside down! :facepalm:

Short Version: For those who don’t want to view the entire video. A lesbian dike wants to have a baby.

Goes to a sperm clinic to obtain said donor sperm.

Said dike gets pregnant and her (Than) dike GF says I’m outta here and don’t want anything to do with her and baby.

Said dike, has a friend who actually works at the sperm bank?!? Said dike, takes his private information from the Sperm Bank employee to contact him and later go on a few dates to secretly obtain his DNA?!?:oops:

Said dike, sends in the stolen DNA to confirm this person is the Sperm donor.

Said dike, goes to court and the so called justice system agrees the sperm donor must support this dike by providing 40% of his earnings????:angry:

Truly a What The Fuck . . .

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I would say unbelievable, but sadly, nothing in this day in age registers as a shock anymore. That has long-since been thrown out the window.
I just can’t wrap my brain around how many laws this woman and sperm bank employee broke! Never mind the guy donated his sperm when he was 18/19 before going into military service.

The contract states he is NOT responsible for what they do with the sperm. Whether it be for science, medical, whatever.

This is basic contract law . . .

Never mind he didn’t make her pregnant from a one night stand or left her doing so!

Honestly WTF?!?!

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
:idk:. Exactly; I mean HIPAA should be roasting both of them (if in America), but that will NEVER be the case anymore. I have to admit, didn't watch the video, just read the synopsis/summary, so was not sure if it was in the US or not.

Reaction score
If this dude gets a decent lawyer, he will never have to work again in his life. Won't get shit from the despicable carpet cleaner, but whatever that clinic was that took his 'donation', he should sue them till the cows come home!

This is as dumb as it gets, and unless he is a complete stupid ass tool, he has this in the bag. Well, you know what I mean. :)

I use to say, no matter what, I would always try to resuscitate someone. But now, I just don't' know any longer.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Sadly, there is a child involved here. I feel for that child, forget the loser parents.

This is what happens and will continue to happen when man interferes with the Natural way of Life. Personally, I am not in favor of Sperm Banks. There are way too many kids in the world that need a good home.

This is just my Opinion and I truly am not surprise in the outcome here. Stupid parents will only make stupid kids, which our world is full of...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
:idk:. Exactly; I mean HIPAA should be roasting both of them (if in America), but that will NEVER be the case anymore. I have to admit, didn't watch the video, just read the synopsis/summary, so was not sure if it was in the US or not.
No but they'll arrest a whistle blower doctor in Houston, TX because the hospital was performing illegal transgender treatments and he blew the whistle.
He's getting no whistle-blower protections.
He disclosed NO patient names but they claim he violated HIPAA rules.....
Hospital commits the crimes, good Samaritan gets jail......welcome to the Banana Republic of America. :mad:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I use to say, no matter what, I would always try to resuscitate someone. But now, I just don't' know any longer.
Sadly, I have to admit my instinct to help someone in dire need of help is very much restrained as it relates to providing First Aid.

More specifically CPR, as I received an updated card that no longer indicates providing First Aid is (NOT) covered by the Good Samaritan Act / Law?!? :oops:

Guess I’ll just call 911 and roll on . . . :confused: