Sricam SP012 ONVIF Complient IP Cam / Model Specific Question

Stroppy

n3wb
Reaction score
Here is a sort of English version of the sricam tool. Has anyone figured out the MD5 errors. Sricam sent me all the v13 and the npcupg14.00.01.30(3097&3018)(debug) for the SP015, but everyone just shows MD5 error when trying to upgrade
Thank you so much!!! With your "almost-English" SRI tool and the xxxxx21.00.00.23(4559).bin with loads of chinese characters in, I have FINALLY got my SP012 to display 1280x720 from its ONVIF1 output!

I was only able to get the tool and the SriCam CMS software to see the camera if BOTH the camera AND my laptop were on the wired network - even though my laptop could access the rtsp ONVIF1 stream (still at 640x480 at that point) when either or both were on wireless.

What gets me is that all the time ONVIF1 was showing at 640x480, and ONVIF2 was showing 320x240, the Android SRIcam phone app could happily display an HD stream. Where was it getting this from? Some secret stream we can't find?

Anyway, thanks again!

pauly007

n3wb
Reaction score
Since installing the (probably) wrong firmware in my SP012 it starts up and just points at the ceiling with the motor constantly running. Consequently it doesn't connect to my wired or wifi network and so the firmware tool does not connect. Is there some other way to install firmware? Via SD card perhaps?

Reaction score
You need to know which folder on your computer you have downloaded the new firmware (bin file) to and then select this file from that folder as it shows in the AVI.

Last edited:

hamx71

n3wb
Reaction score
Debe saber en qué carpeta de su computadora ha descargado el nuevo firmware (archivo bin) y luego seleccionar este archivo de esa carpeta como se muestra en el AVI.
[/COTIZAR]
GRAMOGracias amigo por responder.
cuando conecto la cámara a LAN no muestra dirección de puerta de enlace solo la IP de ella y máscara de red.
nor deja cargar firmware ni por uart porque dice sin conexión LAN.