Sricam SP012

Reaction score
Hello all, I got sricam sp012 and while setup there is no option for its port, and it forces you to use the windows app and sricam android app, aka there ddns... there is no option to change that, cant find it anywhere, and cant find anything for port numbers to make it whatever port i want so i can view thru a browers and work with other software... if anyone knows what the default port is for this camera, would be a great help..

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, I got sricam sp012 and while setup there is no option for its port, and it forces you to use the windows app and sricam android app, aka there ddns... there is no option to change that, cant find it anywhere, and cant find anything for port numbers to make it whatever port i want so i can view thru a browers and work with other software... if anyone knows what the default port is for this camera, would be a great help..
Return for a refund. Buy non-junk cameras as replacement, such as a Dahua or Hikvision.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
+1 to what @looney2ns said above.

If you cannot (like no exchange or refund available, it's been too long or you're a glutton for punishment), you might read this ==>> here.