Stomp-N-Pick

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think this is the same woman from Puke N Pick since she's driving the same beat up truck. She spent over an hour and a half finding walnuts with her feet and collecting them. I wonder if the person that visited her was Mr. Puker?

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
She looked right at the cam as she finished up her relief session. Do you think she saw the cam?
Probably not since it's pretty dark in my driveway with no street lights around, and the camera is further away than it seems in the video. It has an 8 to 32 mm lens and it's zoomed in quite a bit.

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Please install a 2nd cam. We are missing some of the shots. One camera is not enough for what happens there.
I've considered adding another cam many times but there's no good location. The most I could do is put a cam on the big tree at the end of the driveway and point it to the right for a view of the bridge. The problem with putting a cam out so far is that people would see it and I would lose the stealth advantage. Looking to the left would not work because there's not a clear view.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've considered adding another cam many times but there's no good location. The most I could do is put a cam on the big tree at the end of the driveway and point it to the right for a view of the bridge. The problem with putting a cam out so far is that people would see it and I would lose the stealth advantage. Looking to the left would not work because there's not a clear view.
@Parley as well as others have done some creative hiding.....