Stop DeepStack snapshots in the notifications?

ProTapper

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I replaced 3 Lorex overviews cameras yesterday. I had these tuned the way I wanted them with notifications etc. I took @wittaj veteran advice and wanted to replace these with better Lorex overviews. So, I set the static IPs of the replacements exactly the way the existing overviews were. So that once I hang these up, I mostly just fix the motion zones and be on my way.

Mostly, everything went according to plan. I just ended up changing the Channel name, Enabled Audio, and motion zones of the new replaced cameras.

However, something really strange started to happen with the replacements. They are triggering a whole lot of DeepStack still snapshots with the burn marks into my Confirmed Alerts. All the JPEG settings I could check are not triggering this. I'll leave the screen shots for you to review. None of my other original cameras are doing this, including one I replaced very early on... Same model.

Can someone tell me how I can turn this off? It's kinda driving me nuts LOL! Thanks for your help!

Attachments