Stop or cut down triggers on small animals

58chev

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have been trying to tweek settings to stop or at least cut down on the amount of triggers from small animals.

SmallAnimals.jpg

I have managed to knock them down a bit but not sure if I go too far I will not get triggers for people walking up to the front door.

lifeatredline

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The strategy I used was making sure that "do not highlight motion" is selected, so you can play back triggered videos of the small animals with run through motion detector enabled and increase the minimum pixel size and rerun the video till the critter no longer trips the trigger. A cat is the largest animal I have filtered out, as I want to know about anything bigger. Probably other solutions, and better ones but that's what I did.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

58chev

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The strategy I used was making sure that "do not highlight motion" is selected, so you can play back triggered videos of the small animals with run through motion detector enabled and increase the minimum pixel size and rerun the video till the critter no longer trips the trigger. A cat is the largest animal I have filtered out, as I want to know about anything bigger. Probably other solutions, and better ones but that's what I did.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
I will give this a try. ThanX