Suddenly" No signal" error

dlee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I downloaded the trial version. Had everything up and running using port forwarding. Even set up, tested, and received message alerts, push alerts, and email alerts. All was good and I was very excited about this program. Within a couple hours I went ahead and purchased the registered version and the phone app. Both "were" working fine for a short time and I could view the cameras on my computer and on my phone via 4G. (Disconnected wi-fi to the phone for testing purposes) Shortly after entering the registration key and registering the program my cameras dropped the connection and I can no longer get signal to either one. (I have 2 Foscam F18905W cameras connected)

I followed the steps to set my IPV4 addresss static and followed the steps for the firewal. As I said it was all working fine, until I purchased the full version and registered. The only thing I can think of is when I downloaded from the link in my registration email I did get a notice that said something about "Can't install" and that i needed to uninstall current version or something like that.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to get this wonderful program working again?

dlee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
P.S. I can still get to the mobile app via Wi-Fi using the external Ip and I can still log in that way, but the cameras are showing the "no signal" error on my phone app when the camera page comes up as well.

dlee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Disregard! I figured it out and everything is working again. :) A stupid oversight on my part from too many hours working on this!

dlee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I had been using icam before i got BI. I was deactivating the old ports I was using in my router for icam, and changing the ports in other places to the new port # for BI. I made an incorrect port change along the way someplace. I don't remeber now where exactly, but it had to do with the port numbers, and me being brain fried from working late on this for a couple days each night after work! LOL! It was a simple numbers mistake I made, with an easy fix, that I kept overlooking. :)