Suggestion for PC recommendation table

Reaction score
I have truly enjoyed being part of this community (mostly a lurker) and have learned some in the few months I have been around. It seems there is a wealth of knowledge from the members. That knowledge is readily shared but not always the easiest to find. Some of the most common questions are what type of equipment to run for specific builds. If someone has the time to build a table for a "rule of thumb" build, I think some of the repetitive questions could be eliminated. I don't have the knowledge to build this table but see it looking like this:
Columns : Commonly available processors
Rows : general setups
For instance, i5-6500 is good for up to XX number of 2MP IP cams where the i7-6700 can handle NN Number of cameras.
I realize there are many factors that go into this, but at least there is a starting point. If this is stickied can be updated as new processors hit the market.

The other Sticky that I can see being helpful is a slickdeals type of thread that people can post where they are finding these low price machines. Whether it be ebay or the factory outlets, this would be very helpful to those that are searching.

Just an idea...