Surveillance Station - Two Way Audio & Siren

mvelders

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 8 Lorex LKB384X cameras which have active deterrence (two bright LED lights and a siren). They came with a system (4K Ultra HD IP NVR System with 8 Active Deterrence Security Cameras, 130ft Night Vision) that included an NVR (LNK7108X2T). I didn't like the setup, but dealt with it for a while until just over 2 years after the purchase and the warranty expired, the NVR went. I'm now using my Synology NAS and Surveillance Station, which is what I wanted in the first place. The NAS is in the safe, which protects it from fire and theft. My question is though, how do I get back some of the features the Lorex app gave me, like 2 way audio (I've been able to receive audio on the app, but can't figure out how to send audio back to the camera) and activating the siren should I wish to? I doubt I ever will, but it has the feature. The active deterrence (the LED lights coming on when motion is detected) I'm pretty sure I can configure directly on the camera through a browser. Any guidance or assistance will be greatly appreciated.