Synology Profile for IPC-T5442TM-AS / IPC-HDW5442TM-AS ?

Reaction score
What profile do others use for the IPC-T5442TM-AS (4MP 1/1.8" Turret IPC-HDW5442TM-AS) on Synology Surveillance Station ?

I picked IPC-HDBW5431E-Z as the closest profile in the database when I set my 5442 up, and it seems to work fine, but what have others used ?

KCXLT

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just ONVIF with all functions. I did have some trouble with the bitrate but I have it figured out now.

final

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

@KCXLT
planning to use the same camera - can you detail how you used only onvif and how you solved your problem?

Thanks

KCXLT

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For the Brand I just chose ONVIF and the model All Functions. The problem I had was the camera wouldn't keep the bitrate, I use CBR. I found changing the RTSP & RTP Setting to UDP fixed it. I have other 5442's and I can leave those RTSP settings on auto. Not sure why this one doesn't work, it was the newest one. One day I will get around to updating the firmware and that might fix it.

thansen

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I just use Generic_DAHUA as camera model, it works fine with all AI functions. Never had any problems. I use constant bitrate.

Syn.PNG

Reaction score
HI everyone I also used the generic dahua, everything seems to work fine except the speaker feature. Indeed the speaker with SS works for about 30sec and then stop working... I need to reboot the cam to have it back and again for 30secs.... my camera is IPC K42A do you know if I can choose another close profile ?

Thanks