Talented dog

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Dogs are amazing animals because sometimes they do things that even humans can't do. I have loved dogs since I was a child because for my 7th birthday my parents gave me a dog. Every day I rushed home after school to see my dog as soon as possible. Now I have a service dog because I have a mental illness, and I have the right to own a service dog. To get a document confirming that my dog is a service dog, I passed the registration here at servicedogregistration.org. Now my dog has the right to accompany me everywhere.
I can relate to your childhood experience, we always had dogs and when I was around 7 I can say that my dog was literally my best friend, couldn't wait to get home to see and play with him.

srvfan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My sentiments exactly. I’ve been fortunate to share my life with several dogs. Nothing like the loyalty and the unwaivering love they show. Humans could stand to learn a lot.
On the subject of heelers, I have had 3 blue heelers and 2 reds. 100% accurate on the intelligence level. And my word, the energy level; would run until they fell over. Great with kids and extremely protective over them.