Texting while driving hits rocks on my curb

brianegge

Getting comfortable
Apr 27, 2020
Ridgefield, CT

I came home to find the rocks by my curb had moved while I was away. Took a look at my cameras and find this person hit the rocks while speeding down the road in front of my house. The speed limit is 25 MPH, and it looks like this person is maybe going 50 MPH.

The second time through is slowed down - watch his hand slip off his phone when he hits the rocks. No harm done this time, but myself and others have children in this neighborhood. Or if someone was getting their mail they would have been hit.

BTW, are there any free tools to redact my mailbox and neighbors plate?

BTW, are there any free tools to redact my mailbox and neighbors plate?

Most video editors that I have used allow you to blur an area. Shotcut is an open source (free) program that will do it and Shotcut is easier to learn than some other editors. It also requires less computer resources to run compared to other full featured editors. I use DaVinci Resolve which has a higher learning curve and requires a more powerful computer, but it is a more powerful editors than most. DaVinci has both free and paid versions but unless you are a high end video editor there's no reason to upgrade to the paid version.