Thank you Forum and a Question about Smart PSS

Blue65

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It has been quite sometime since I have been lurking on here. I just got a new PC which is Windows 10, and finally got that Mac kicked to the curb. I have 4 Dahua IPC-HDW5231R-ZE and I absolutely love them. Thank you very much forum. I got all my cameras from Andy.

So now that I have not been using a computer to manage these cameras for a bit b/c I found the Mac hard to use I was wondering if the recommended central management software was still Smart PSS?

I also want to start setting up tripwires for the cameras, but have found that almost impossible.

Reaction score
It has been quite sometime since I have been lurking on here. I just got a new PC which is Windows 10, and finally got that Mac kicked to the curb. I have 4 Dahua IPC-HDW5231R-ZE and I absolutely love them. Thank you very much forum. I got all my cameras from Andy.

So now that I have not been using a computer to manage these cameras for a bit b/c I found the Mac hard to use I was wondering if the recommended central management software was still Smart PSS?

I also want to start setting up tripwires for the cameras, but have found that almost impossible.
I use blu iris for my management on windows 10 pc, purchased from wiki suggestions. I have not used smart pss. good luck!