Thank you post

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've installed 4 Dahua cameras in my parents house, got a lot of help in this forum.
The cameras are outdoor, in the rain and sun ( for 2+ few years) and work almost with no issues (I probably have some dirt/dust that got under the lens on one camera).
They work 24/7, no restart is required to the cameras or the Dahua NVR.
Also, the price was reasonable relatively to the cameras performance and features.
I just bought some (Xiaomi) Wifi only PTZ camera and I appreciate the Dahua cameras and the simple setup (connect to NVR and it works, though require fine tuning for best image quality).

So just wanted to thank the the forum members for all the help and Andy for the great prices.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've installed 4 Dahua cameras in my parents house, got a lot of help in this forum.
The cameras are outdoor, in the rain and sun ( for 2+ few years) and work almost with no issues (I probably have some dirt/dust that got under the lens on one camera).
They work 24/7, no restart is required to the cameras or the Dahua NVR.
Also, the price was reasonable relatively to the cameras performance and features.
I just bought some (Xiaomi) Wifi only PTZ camera and I appreciate the Dahua cameras and the simple setup (connect to NVR and it works, though require fine tuning for best image quality).

So just wanted to thank the the forum members for all the help and Andy for the great prices.
:goodpost:

I Second this...In my many help searches over the years, I have to say IPCAMTALK has been the Best for me. Great Community here!!! Thank You All for your help too...

:iloveipct:

Reaction score
Heck yes! A friend of mine that died in 2020, he was the one that started me on the quest and pointed me to this forum. Haven't looked back yet. All of my equipment has been solid and just works. Infinite amount of knowledge (and opinions...:) and super helpful folks! Glad it is working out for you!