Thanks to Mat200

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm a service member and recently returned from a 13-month tour to combat zone. I plan to replace our current security camera system that is aged and analog and was reading threads and messages from Slickdeals when I came across Mat200. I was impressed with his knowledge and willingness to advise and support.

I guess there are so many other experts here at ipcamtalk that he is reduced 10x (his nick in Slickdeals is Mat2000 instead). Just want to say "hello" to all of you and thanks to Mat200 for being a wonderful and supportive person.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a service member and recently returned from a 13-month tour to combat zone.
As a Vietnam vet and fellow American I'd like to say "Thank you" for your service and welcome to this forum. I'm happy you completed this most recent tour and pray for your continued safety during your service. May God bless you, your family and may God bless America.

skywaytp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
As a Vietnam vet and fellow American I'd like to say "Thank you" for your service and welcome to this forum. I'm happy you completed this most recent tour and pray for your continued safety during your service. May God bless you, your family and may God bless America.
Hi TonyR,
Thanks for your kind words.

digdoug

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mat200 brought me here too. I was equally impressed with his knowledge and willingness to help.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a service member and recently returned from a 13-month tour to combat zone. I plan to replace our current security camera system that is aged and analog and was reading threads and messages from Slickdeals when I came across Mat200. I was impressed with his knowledge and willingness to advise and support.

I guess there are so many other experts here at ipcamtalk that he is reduced 10x (his nick in Slickdeals is Mat2000 instead). Just want to say "hello" to all of you and thanks to Mat200 for being a wonderful and supportive person.
THANK YOU for your service. Lots of willing to help folks here.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for your service @TonyR .

Yollie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Raised an Army brat here and would like to thank both of you AND your families for both your sacrifices.

Matt helped me also. I read him here and Slickdeals.