Thanks

Mayhym

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for sharing their knowledge. I recently installed a 9 camera Blue Iris system and couldn't have done it without this forum. The wiki was extremely helpful in avoiding common mistakes. The videos by Dasstrum were exceptionally helpful in optimizing and setting up BI. Between the info in the wiki, videos, and searching forum post for random issues I ran into made it possible. I have no networking experience whatsoever, which makes setting up a Blue Iris system seem intimidating, but with a lot of searching and patience the system is up and running. Thanks again.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for sharing their knowledge. I recently installed a 9 camera Blue Iris system and couldn't have done it without this forum. The wiki was extremely helpful in avoiding common mistakes. The videos by Dasstrum were exceptionally helpful in optimizing and setting up BI. Between the info in the wiki, videos, and searching forum post for random issues I ran into made it possible. I have no networking experience whatsoever, which makes setting up a Blue Iris system seem intimidating, but with a lot of searching and patience the system is up and running. Thanks again.
Congrats to you for seeing it to conclusion! :)