The king of all low light cams delivered

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Got the free review unit... Part of me wants to put it through "will it blend" test.

Travieso

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
looking forward to your review, may I ask how did you go about getting a free review? im interested on testing some stuff out.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
It's through Amazon, if you review products a lot some suppliers will invite you to review their products to bump their rating

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
that night imagery looks more like a drawing in crayon than a security camera capture.. does it have a built in snapchat filter or some shit?

with the way you wave your big black 1/2 cmos around here im surprised this hasent been blended already.

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ahhh... come on. Give it a fair shake. But even if you do they might not want to look at your review. :)

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic opportunity here to post the review you agreed to, demonstrating how an $80 foscam is a fifth the quality of a $90 Longse or whatever else you have lying around.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
My comprehensive review of Foscam FI9800P Camera:

PROs:
Works beautifully as a door stop

CONs:
There is a grammar mistake. For some reason they are calling this wonderful door stop a "security camera".

Bottom line:
Five stars from me as I couldn't find a better door stop!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Really now, the wedge shape is insufficient on this doorstop and stronger door closing mechanisms will push it right out of the way.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Really now, the wedge shape is insufficient on this doorstop and stronger door closing mechanisms will push it right out of the way.
You are right, I think I should take down one star for this design flaw