This shit needs to be shut down fast

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Unfuckingbelievable
It's a total fabrication, a right wing fever dream without any factual basis.

The actual story that started this is just some out of state slumlords.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'll bet those gangs would experience a VERY different outcome if they tried that crap in Polk Co., FL where Sheriff Grady Judd resides.....:headbang:

Most of me wants them to cease and desist there in Aurora, but part of me really wants them to go down there to Polk Co., give it a go and see how it works out for them.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'll bet those gangs would experience a VERY different outcome if they tried that crap in Polk Co., FL where Sheriff Grady Judd resides.....:headbang:

Most of me wants them to cease and desist there in Aurora, but part of me really wants them to go down there to Polk Co., give it a go and see how it works out for them.
While we love Grady the mostest, pretty much all Central Florida counties have that same approach ;)

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
It's a total fabrication, a right wing fever dream without any factual basis.

The actual story that started this is just some out of state slumlords.

Appreciate the resource links as it relates to this topic. The reality is the entire world is filled with people who are just criminals.

It doesn’t matter what country you name whether it be considered first world vs third world there are many areas considered a shit hole.

These same regions have people who are poor, uneducated, homeless, and live day to day wandering around looking to eat, sleep, shit, do drugs, rape, kill, pillage.

The famous phrase walk in a man’s shoes to learn. The grass isn’t greener on the other side.

Having skin in the game . . .

All of the above phrases relate to both sides of the problem. :facepalm:

On the most basic level each country must seriously begin to look after their own! It makes very little sense sending billions of dollars every year to some random country for them to do what?!?

Do better, have more, become self sufficient in all aspects of life! :banghead:

Once the overall majority is well fed, educated, housed, employed, given purpose. You can send whatever you want to some random nation needing the same!

As it relates to laws the problem is North America is weak.

You start cutting off hands & feet on one scale vs a four horsemen approach. Crime in every category will be near zero!

If one want to get real fancy you simply take people who are 1000000000% validated to have committed murder, rape, etc and kick their ass out a cargo plane at 60K feet over their country of origin!

Do you know what the percentage of crimes in those categories would be in the home country doing so?!?

0.00000000000001%

For the rest like these shit stained gangs cut off their hands and feet while it’s streamed live for all to see.

They’ll get the picture this isn’t Kansas anymore! :headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
In every land there's people that before their feet hit the floor (or ground) they're thinking about what they can steal, who can they con, where can they get a handout.
Then there's the cowardly type that would not dare confront you on the street but like a swarm of cockroaches when they get together suddenly they are empowered and grow a pair....break windows, loot, etc. They're not stealing food to survive. either. You can't eat Air Jordans. Any excuse to do so, like....."I've been wronged", " Life ain't fair", "I'm black" or "I'm gay" or "I've had tough time".....cry me a frickin' river. I'm so tired of these lazy, whiny wimps we're raising up in this country...God forbid I have to rely on any of them to help defend my scrawny old ass...they can't change a car tire or find their butt with both hands.

If backed into a corner by such sewer rats I'd drop as many as I could and sleep like a baby that night. :headbang:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
In every land there's people that before their feet hit the floor (or ground) they're thinking about what they can steal, who can they con, where can they get a handout.
Then there's the cowardly type that would not dare confront you on the street but like a swarm of cockroaches when they get together suddenly they are empowered and grow a pair....break windows, loot, etc. They're not stealing food to survive. either. You can't eat Air Jordans. Any excuse to do so, like....."I've been wronged", " Life ain't fair", "I'm black" or "I'm gay" or "I've had tough time".....cry me a frickin' river. I'm so tired of these lazy, whiny wimps we're raising up in this country...God forbid I have to rely on any of them to help defend my scrawny old ass...they can't change a car tire or find their butt with both hands.

If backed into a corner by such sewer rats I'd drop as many as I could and sleep like a baby that night. :headbang:
The vivid description of (The People) :facepalm: :love:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I hope that all of those greedy bastards "up there" by the way, mostly from the original 13
colonies, live some of the best life that money can buy. 50 to 60 years as opposed to separation
forever does not sound like a good deal.

Lock and load when they come to your neighborhood.

I don't give a rats ass what news the jerks on TV say.

Reaction score
The first time I went to Okinawa as a Sgt, we were trying to buy tickets to a public hanging. Yeah, I know, I'm morbid. Regardless, they wouldn't let us attend. The point is, that the crime rate in Okinawa was next to zero. Here is a modern day comparison of the city of Naha vs Austin.

My point is I am all for: Public hangings, firing squads, hands and feet being cut off for thieves, public neutering for pedophiles, rapists, sex crimes, etc (male and female). But it's not going to happen, unfortunately.

1725063976507.png