Time lapse of digging out my truck with Dahua 2mp CVI

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Shoveling snow is always a lot more fun at 8x or better...

kevkmartin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How does one do the 8x export?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The dude (or dudette) layin down on the job at the end cracked me up. 4 legged supervisor was fun too. :)

oldrolla

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Wow...the time lapse is great.
Bit annoying if you got the munchies and just wanted to pop out quickly to Maccas.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd be scared to leave after all that work some a-hole drops in and takes the open spot.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh man anyone notice the ass snow blowing the snow to the other side of the street just making it that much harder for the owners to dig out. Doing that in chicago would most likely get you the overnight hosing so when you come out in the morning your car would be a block of ice

Last edited by a moderator:

MR2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
we don't have snow where I am.. could you not just clear the drivers door, start/warm it up then just reverse and drive forward with an abrupt stop lol?

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
we don't have snow where I am.. could you not just clear the drivers door, start/warm it up then just reverse and drive forward with an abrupt stop lol?
You can but I'm willing to bet most people that own a 4 wheel drive suv are afraid to get little nasty with it

MR2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can but I'm willing to bet most people that own a 4 wheel drive suv are afraid to get little nasty with it
I love when some of our locals do that thing where they'll drive around an imperfection in the road with their 4x4... and drive around puddles in the rain... cracks me up.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I love when some of our locals do that thing where they'll drive around an imperfection in the road with their 4x4... and drive around puddles in the rain... cracks me up.

HAHA right why buy a 4 wheel drive vehicle if you're going to baby it. The best is when they see little bump in the road or a speed bump and they go over like their car is glass

Last edited by a moderator: