Time lapse

wcleme11

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I created a quick little time lapse with the Dahua IPC-HDBW4231F-AS I have mounted on my roof. I've been running my 9-camera Dahua/Blue Iris system for close to a year now and have learned a ton from this forum. Thanks to everyone that contributes!

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That was cool. I'm interested in doing time lapse with a couple of my cameras but don't understand how to do it. It looks like it is only providing a couple of images per minute in your case. How do you set a camera to trigger like that?

Kpog

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So, OP, you used the mini wedge for this correct? How is it mounted, and how well has it held up to the weather? Also interested in what you used to do the time lapse. Is there a utility in Blue Iris?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So, OP, you used the mini wedge for this correct? How is it mounted, and how well has it held up to the weather? Also interested in what you used to do the time lapse. Is there a utility in Blue Iris?
Blue Iris can do this, and there is other software out there that will allow you to do this. Even Windows movie maker can accomplish it.
Google is your friend.