Time shown on playback window

5teve

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Bit of a wierd one - as I record d2d I have turned off the BI time display and just using the HIK timestamp overlay which works fine for my purposes as they are hooked to a NTP server (not that they seem to sync that well!)

Anyway - when playing back an alert the time shown at the top left hand side of the playback window appears to be random - 1 camera is always 4pm - the others are slight variations to that. Date is correct though! in the clip pane on the rhs the time and date are correct.

Can someone confirm that theirs does the same? Picture showing the issue

Thanks Steve

BI.JPG

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That's the BI Time. Do you have the PC connected to the same NTP Server? And how often do you have it set to refresh/update?

5teve

n3wb
Reaction score
All systems are local so PC time shows same as the camera - and the recorded clip shows the correct time - it just doesnt display on the playback window correctly and shows the same regardless of the clip selected (ie doesnt change as long as the clip is from the same camera)

The picture I showed (click on it at the bottom of the original post has the playback window showing 4pm and the clip displays it was recorded at 8:39pm

Steve