Time to say hello it appears

tumbleweed

n3wb
Reaction score
Glad to join the forum and continue my learning. Will be setting up a camera for exterior home use, and I am sure will add a few more smaller ones both inside and outside.

Have a location picked out for the SD59225U-HNI which should be a fun one to start playing with, also planning on using the Blue Iris s/w with it.

I will be reading the forums to learn more and learn from the experiences of others.

Thanks for the great site.

rusty

tumbleweed

n3wb
Reaction score
If I am using the above camera (SD59225U-HNI) for the start of the outside camera system, wife will make me also have to add front door one that somehow incorporates the press of button as the doorbell (even if have to tie in a control system to do that, e.g. relay activation, etc.), and also using Blue Iris s/w, I should also be able to use this camera (already have it) to do a bit of inside snooping on dogs that like to jump up on the counter?

HD Pro Webcam C920

I would think so, since the computer running the BI s/w know it is a device?

Understand very n3wb question, and don't think there will be any problems after define parameters in the s/w, but would give me a chance to start playing with the BI s/w before the other camera arrives.

peace