Timelapse - again

Joshude

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello folks,

I want to take snapshots of my 4 cameras in BI everyday at 12pm. I want to create timelapses after a year or so.
Before i was using BI i just used a NUC running linux to get a screenshot via the streaming url.
Since using BI i thought this might be easier to do because i then can safe the screenshots directly to the BI-Disk or process the images even further to create a Timelapse automatically every day at noon.

I googled, i searched to forum and looked at reddit but i'm still not sure how to do it. My BI is set up very basic as i don't use it for that long and also it's not used as securing the site per se, just to have a look at it some times.

at the moment i set up a Snapshot-trigger at the cam's property page, schedule, event schedule, 12:00:00 Snapshot.
But it don't know where the snapshot is stored nor do i know where i could change that.
I thought it can't be that difficult to just save images of the 4 cams at noon everyday. 12:00, 12:01, 12:02 and 12:03 would be okay too, if i cant get them all at the same time.

What am i mssing?

Thanks!