UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Advanced Technology and Other Associated Weirdness

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
View attachment 196332

I was really hoping that article would offer something new. :( As always, more bull shit being spewed by junk science people!

I would love to see, meet, and converse with a green / grey alien. The first couple of questions would be the obvious ones.

• How many other advanced species are there?
  • How did the universe begin and why?
  • What do you think about humans now given you’re here?
  • Why does everything taste like chicken?
  • Who killed JFK?
  • What’s the story behind Area 51 and aliens?
  • Can we travel back in time / future?
  • Why is carbon dating and similar technologies mired in bull shit?
  • If I die is this the end?

- What are the next Super Ball, Lotto Max numbers?

Reaction score
I was reading an article a while back about the great pyramid. It starts out by saying that there are 2,500,000 blocks that make up the pyramid. Each block weighs between seven and twenty tons. The researchers used lasers to measure the layout and the blocks are accurately placed to within one degree (if I remember that correctly). They were cut from a quarry quite a distance away and transported to the building site.

Now here is where it gets interesting:

Everyone believes that it took ten years to build, based on writings. So if it took ten years to build, working 24/7, that would mean they would have had to lay 250,000 blocks per year. That would be 685 blocks per day. Or 28.5 per hour. That comes out to one every 30 seconds.

Say it took 20 years, that is one block per minute. Say 40 years, one block every two minutes. I doubt that this could be done now with modern machinery. So either it took way longer than the archeologists think, or something else was going on. People did not live that long back then. How could one emperor decide to have this built for himself and get it completed before he died? Did the designers all live long enough to make sure it was done so well?

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I was reading an article a while back about the great pyramid. It starts out by saying that there are 2,500,000 blocks that make up the pyramid. Each block weighs between seven and twenty tons. The researchers used lasers to measure the layout and the blocks are accurately placed to within one degree (if I remember that correctly). They were cut from a quarry quite a distance away and transported to the building site.

Now here is where it gets interesting:

Everyone believes that it took ten years to build, based on writings. So if it took ten years to build, working 24/7, that would mean they would have had to lay 250,000 blocks per year. That would be 685 blocks per day. Or 28.5 per hour. That comes out to one every 30 seconds.

Say it took 20 years, that is one block per minute. Say 40 years, one block every two minutes. I doubt that this could be done now with modern machinery. So either it took way longer than the archeologists think, or something else was going on. People did not live that long back then. How could one emperor decide to have this built for himself and get it completed before he died? Did the designers all live long enough to make sure it was done so well?
Lots of the information as it pertains to how the pyramids were built is flat out wrong / guessing.

There was a River / water way in the past and as you guessed it - it’s gone! This allowed the rocks to be transported from A - B.

As with the Chinese (Great Wall) it was built over hundreds of years by millions of slaves. The Egyptians did the same enslaving millions of people to build these massive structures.

The real interesting thing that always impresses me is how no less than four different cultures built similar triangle shaped buildings in completely different parts of the world! :thumbdown:

People often say (How could they do this) ?!? The fact is people in general were just smarter than we are now!

I truly can’t believe (Man / Human) ever accomplished all these fantastical achievements - but we did.

Fire, Round, Electricity, Atom, Cloning, Space, etc.

Reaction score