Um, wtf is he doing?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe this is some religious thing? I apologize for my lack of religious knowledge if so..

Guy starts out about 10pm walking around with a small branch held out in front of him. 6 hours later at 4:30am his bush is down to two leaves on a stick and he's still holding it out in front of him like some kind of divining rod???? He passed the entrance 6-8 times in this 6 hour period.

View attachment HOA Ent VPN_ch1_20240531223532_20240531223557.mp4

View attachment HOA Ent VPN_ch1_20240531225336_20240531225422.mp4

View attachment HOA Ent VPN_ch1_20240601043637_20240601043708.mp4

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh my god. So many nutters around these days!
Perhaps he (or her, can't tell these days) think they are magic and can make the branch disappear or they are smoking the leaves and branches.

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Any chance you Bigredfish can acquire the magic wand from the woman or man? I will buy for £2 UK pounds. Excellent tool for waving the cars past on the London orbital (M25).

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to find a location to drill for water :D, or maybe it's for his date, but she rejected him and messed up his gift.
I agree about the date...either he walked too far going to meet her and ate the flowers BUT she rejected him because he wore sandals on their first date. Makes perfect sense to me!
</end sarcasm>

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Any chance you Bigredfish can acquire the magic wand from the woman or man? I will buy for £2 UK pounds. Excellent tool for waving the cars past on the London orbital (M25).
Ima hide in the bushes tonight and snag it from him when he looks at his phone.

I’ll be RICH! Bwaaahaaaa

Reaction score
It is his way of keeping track of his distance for his exercise routine. He vapes as he goes and eats a leaf for each time he has to refill the vape pipe. He knows his vape/step ratio and his stride length. With this information in an Excel spreadsheet, he just enters the start and end time of his walk and the number of leaves he eats, and this gives him his distance and speed.

It's really simple to do and many vape-walkers use this method. There are sample spreadsheets and youtube videos on how to set it all up. They even have monthly challenges and folks post tik-tok videos of it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is his way of keeping track of his distance for his exercise routine. He vapes as he goes and eats a leaf for each time he has to refill the vape pipe. He knows his vape/step ratio and his stride length. With this information in an Excel spreadsheet, he just enters the start and end time of his walk and the number of leaves he eats, and this gives him his distance and speed.

It's really simple to do and many vape-walkers use this method. There are sample spreadsheets and youtube videos on how to set it all up. They even have monthly challenges and folks post tik-tok videos of it.
Ya know, I think you're kidding...but after what's been going on the last 3 or 4 years nothing surprises me any more!:headbang::lmao:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree about the date...either he walked too far going to meet her and ate the flowers BUT she rejected him because he wore sandals on their first date. Makes perfect sense to me!
</end sarcasm>
You’re just killing me . . . :rofl:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score

No clue if this is sarcasm or truth?!? :oops: :facepalm: