Unable to Login Blue Iris

Rolitto

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and hope to find a solution to my problem.

I was just testing some settings of Blue Iris v5, so I unchecked the Admin radio button from inside the Web Server tab and accidentally quit it. Now that I'm launching the app in Admin mode, it asks for username (Local or Admin) and password, and I don't know them. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

37tr3n5k

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
im getting the same prompt and the UN / PW combo is the same you used when setting remote access. I dont know why it is asking for them, though when I run the program on my console. Ive never had to do that before.

Rolitto

n3wb
Reaction score
im getting the same prompt and the UN / PW combo is the same you used when setting remote access. I dont know why it is asking for them, though when I run the program on my console. Ive never had to do that before.
I solved my issue by deleting Blue Iris from my system. And to do do successfully, you have to delete the Blue Iris folder from each of Program Files, Program Files (x86), C:\User\<Your Username>\AppData\Local and C:\User\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming. Then re-install Blue Iris and it will work like a charm.