Undressing on the Corner

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night this guy decides to change his clothes on the corner. It's the same guy from the "How Many Times Can You Check Your Oil" video I posted previously. I believe he lives half way down the hill, as I have seen his car parked outside a house down there. The close up view was recorded by a Huisun Mini Bullet PTZ camera.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Over the years you have posted some STRANGE happenings in front of your abode brother!

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gotta be a reason. I think. lol Maybe his first set had the smell of ladies perfume and he has a missus that would brain him good if he came home like that? **shrugs** strange. hehe

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta be a reason. I think. lol Maybe his first set had the smell of ladies perfume and he has a missus that would brain him good if he came home like that? **shrugs** strange. hehe
I think you might be right about that.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
If he lives down the street and he's changing at night from clean clothes and flipflops to dirty work pants and workboots then you KNOW he told wifey he was working late and wasn't.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just put a copy of the video on their mailbox, let the fun begin

Lol

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Lulu has to have one of the more interesting corners in suburbia though, US or otherwise. I'd like to see some downtown corner cams in larger cities, especially near clubbing districts.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I had a couple walk by my cameras at 1am the other morning, startled me as it was cold as hell (40F), really thought they were up to no good.. watched the video and they were just drunk. sigh.

2h later they came back by from the direction they left, this time wearing just towels, even more drunk.. must of been a hell of an orgy.